All Forms & Reports

If you don't find the form or report you are looking for, please give us a call or stop by and visit us. We will gladly provide you with the information you need.

To Begin Residential Service, please complete our SERVICE APPLICATION 2019.

We will also need a RIGHT-OF-WAY-EASEMENT FORM signed and norarized (we can do that at the office). This form will grant us an easement conveyed to run the length of the property line, parallel and adjacent to your property. 

To Begin Service For a New Meter, to Re-Set a Meter that was Pulled or Start New Service with a Meter that is Locked.

To Begin Service for Commercial or for a Business, please complete our NON-STANDARD SERVICE APPLICATION.

Relevant Documents